The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Monday, October 16, 2006
Say NO to Drugs...

I love my beautiful country, and it hurts me to see unpleasant scenes around. Lately, the number of Drug use deaths been rising in a crazy way. It's really sad to see young guys and girls loose their lives to this doomed addiction.
Recently I visited a clothes store and I've seen the following belts being sold. Belts with the Marijuana sign! Which was weird since Marijuana use is forbidden in Kuwait and illegal.


It’s a shame to see such products invade our market.
In addition, a year ago I also saw a Marijuana cigarette case being sold in another store, also with the sign stamped on it.

I do not get how our products surveillance system works.

posted by LinG-BLinG @ 2:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home