The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Friday, September 15, 2006
In the Dark ..

In some stages of life, you would want to be in the dark, not knowing what might come up in your future. You would just want to live life moment by moment, not considering obstacles that might cross your way. Being in the dark is the only way for having HOPE. The expectation of something bright passing by your way. It's all true. I agree with it usually .. I mean I'm saying it now. But today, I just don't. Recently I've been going through a stage where I used to think, and people around me recommended also, that its much better for me to just stay in the dark and have hope to hold on to. Hope to reach what I'm dying to get. But I really can't take it anymore. I feel that this kind of anticipation is killing me. I don't know What I'm waiting for, and even worse I don't know When I'll get it. I'd rather Be in the complete whole lightened area instead of looking through that tiny little light beam coming from a tiny little hole! I wanna know What to expect .. Knowing Liberates me to seek other option .. To find new ways to get to my goals .. To deal with the problem. I wanna be in control .. Not under control. No more in the darkness .. Please.
posted by LinG-BLinG @ 6:50 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:21 AM, Blogger Saudi Girl said…

    Everyone of us wants to control his own life, wants to achieve his own goals & dreams..But we can not control our lives no matter how hard we tried, because of FATE. God is the one who controls everything in this whole world (Sub7anah).
    My advice is, stop dreaming of this desire & try to do everything u can inorder to make ur dreams come true...(Twakal 3la Allah o Es3a leli tbeh).

    Good luck...

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    thanx Saudi Girl .. ur absolutely right..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home