The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Cartoon Figures


What's the truth behind cartoon figures? Since when did they become of such importance? I'm not sure. I wonder how kids' lives were when they didn't have any cartoons to adore?
To me, cartoons had plenty of significance when I was a little. Toota, Ab6aal Al mla3ib, Miss Piggy, Grandizer, Sally, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell 9a7ib Al '9il el 6aweel, Beauty and the Beast, Bambey, Alice in Wonderland … etc.
They gave me back then great memories and enlarged my imagination. I still go daydreaming when I remember how they made me feel.
They were really beautiful and useful cartoons .. with great stories .. unlike ones nowadays .. full of violence and lack of manners. Classics .. rule!
posted by LinG-BLinG @ 6:59 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't imagine not having cartoons to watch during our childhood years.. ma3ana i still love watching them and especially the Disney one's. They are really amazing. I enjoy watching them a lot, i sometimes also find myself humming to their songs. I wonder how our lives would have been without them. What would have we watched? But i find that hard to imagine.. bcoz cartoons exsisted ever since i was born.. and i am sure since you were born. ;p

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    oh yes N of course .. i had the exact wonders. as i always say .. thank God i was born in Our time .. not before .. not after ;P

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    True!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home