The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Sunday, September 10, 2006
How did I ended up here?
I was hanging with my friends last night and I started wondering... How did we get here? What happened through the years that made us end up so different? Some with jobs, some still looking, some married and some even with kids. What really happened and how did time move this fast? All the time we spent together, when life was just about having fun and nothing to worry about, became nothing more than memories. I miss those days .. I feel they went by faster than I could appreciate how much they mean to me. High school was all about going crazy and out of control .. University was all about achieving the most in everything. It was a challenge I enjoyed most than anything. It was the time I really discovered who I am and what I can do. Four years and a half passed like just few months. Sitting at home, looking for the perfect job right now made me realize how much I miss those days & I wish if I knew how much I would miss them and enjoy the most of them back then. So all of you people out there .. Life is short and time is fast .. So ENJOY most of every stage you go through in your life because one day you will end up suddenly realizing its gone and never coming back.
posted by LinG-BLinG @ 5:14 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how did i end up in ur blog? ;P i really love it

    Purely inspiring!

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    thnx dear fayoora for giving me some of your time :)
    I hope we'll be seeing more of you l8r ;)

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger J said…

    Life is beautiful isnt it???? Guess we all gotta cruise thru at the right pace and occasionally smell the flowers :) :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home