The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Monday, August 21, 2006
Introduction
I take the opportunity to introduce to you ((The Road to Take)). Its just a place where I share my ideas & passions with yours, hopefully in order to help showing the right roads we can take to make our world a better place.
As a person, I'm considered to be very optimistic (compared to others around me). I always believed, and still, that making the world a better place needs ONLY one man's hard work, and if everybody follows, we'll soon be living in the perfect world without even knowing it. "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind".
Watching what's around me of corruption and mess in my lovely country Kuwait hurts me a lot. As a patriotic person, I wish beautiful Kuwait would be the most beautiful place ever. I aim through my blog to spot the mistakes, we people do, and think they affect zero in our lives and show how they DO affect mostly negatively. With your help, I hope we can make even if the tiny bit of a change towards the better. Through The Road to Take to a Beautiful future :)
posted by LinG-BLinG @ 10:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind".
    Love it !
    Keep The Optimisim Alive =)

    Nice blog/Great Introduction =D

    Cheers.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home