The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Pencil Drawings
Lately I started re-discovering my artistic side :P so I tried some pencil drawings. Remember .. I'm just a beginner.



Feel Free to comment ;)

i recieved this drawing via e-mail .. cool ha!

posted by LinG-BLinG @ 10:03 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love your them, to my you're not a beginner actully i think you are pro specialy for the planet and hourse , keep drowing

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a7la badleya i was going to say your drowings* all of them* :P

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Chica Bonita Q8 said…

    nice job on the teddy, the pic you posted from the email is pretty interesting ..

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Planet earth Rocks
    *Mashallah*

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger DaNDoOoSha said…

    Its amazing ! but why especially pencil paintings? dont u like the colored ones? it must tell something about u

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    Dandoosha .. Not a particular reason. It's just that I like how u could create different dimensions & shadows with only a pencil. Its more challenging I guess. enshallah in the future I'll try colored ones too ;)

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Tulipa said…

    You're doing great mashalla as a beginner. I always wanted to take courses in drawing and painting but I don't have a chance to do so... Keep it up.

    I loved the horse by the way , and I heard that if you can draw a good horse then you're a good artist :)

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    thnx Wild-Mare :)
    What an encouragement!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home