The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Tuesday, October 3, 2006
You live in my heart ..



They say you're dead, gone, passed away. It means I'll never see you, touch you, smell you ever again. I'm gonna miss you .. Its gonna be hard. But what makes it a little bit of a relief is that you lived such a good life. Although too short. Full of activities and achievements. It's even impossible sometimes to understand how can someone in such a short time leave that much of impact. Such a beautiful face, such a wonderful spirit. You'll live in my heart .. Forever. You're never gone. I love You .. My baby brother.
posted by LinG-BLinG @ 8:26 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home