The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Good vs. Evil .. who wins?
Why some people are Good, when others are evil??? Why would we, people, sometimes do things that show such a "demonic" sense???
Yesterday I saw the most annoying, hideous, hateful act I've ever seen. I left home that afternoon and while I was driving through the exit, I saw this: A sport car was right in front of me. And on the pavement, there was this middle aged man, in a dishdasha, walking peacefully. Suddenly, without any warnings, the sport car speeds up and drives TOWARDS the man, as if he's gonna hit him. The man freaks out and jumps in a hurry and runs away from the street. WHY??? I mean why would that stupid, moron driver do such thing??? Or is it just that this stupid, moron enjoys in a very sick way to scare people out. Is it fun to him/her to freak people out??? Not so cool .. not so cool at all.
posted by LinG-BLinG @ 4:31 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Their parents did not teach them good manners.

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    absolutely right!

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    someone told me :" i wanna hit you!" for no reason walla .. and i said:"go ahead hit me " then she said :"you are so innocet!"


    why in the world would she think of hitting me i didnt do anything to her !

    so i guess that show you some people are sick , stupid and moron .. like the driver you talked about

     
Post a Comment
<< Home