The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Friday, October 6, 2006
Welcome .. Ramadan
Excuse me all for being late in sending Ramadan greetings. The loss of my beloved brother affected me in a way I couldn't enjoy Ramadan as I should. However, this blessed month is one of the reasons that my family and I been stronger in facing this unpleasant dilemma. We're all taking advantage of this peaceful, relieving month to pray to Allah for him.
Have a Happy Ramadan all of you .. Take the chance to be closer to the Creator and keep doing charitable acts. It's a month of Goodness and virtues.
posted by LinG-BLinG @ 10:08 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger Extinct Dodo said…

    mbarak 3alaik/ch ilshahar oo 3a'9am allah ajrik/ch

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    am realy sorry for being late! mubarak 3lech bajy elshahar .. and 3a`6am alla ajrech

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    Thank u both :) it means alot!

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Mother Courage said…

    ling-bling

    i lost my beloved uncle who was more like a father to me, and it was a shock too, i feel you...but unfortunately we cant do anything about it but pray for them...and it's ramadhan so this is a great chance...we're all walking on the same path... 3asallah yir7amhum w yir7amna itha sirla ila ma saraw ileeh ... if you need anything or felt like talking please don't hesitate to contact me =)

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    Mother Courage .. Thank u .. gr8 to feel ur support

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    3thm Allah Ajrik 7bybty.

    The best thing you can do now is pray for him. And it is the best time to do so too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home