The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Power ...
Some people, when they are in charge they totally misuse their power .. The others use their power in Good.
Today was the last day for me with a very cool professor. We all loved, respected, and learned a lot from. I'm glad i was very lucky to meet such an aspiring person & hope to have many to meet in the future.
Life is still good :)
posted by LinG-BLinG @ 4:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home