The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Friday, September 21, 2007
I still miss you ..

Its been a year since you're gone ..

You never leave my mind .. even when I have a million things to worry about ..

You're still alive in my heart.


Labels: , ,

posted by LinG-BLinG @ 4:05 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Allah yer7am inshalla.

    remember the happy times and smile
    i bet that what they wouldve want it.

    ;_)

     
  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger Navy Girl said…

    I’m sorry for your lost ..

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger OutOfReach said…

    le frag 93eb but this is life, and they will always be in our heart ...
    i'm sorry for your lost
    el shay el wa7eed elli ngdar enswee el do3aaaa2 so thats what you should do and they need it
    btw HAPPY RAMADAN

    ps: nice blog i'll be visiting you often :)
    ReGaRds

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said…

    We all miss him and still think about him, as if it was yesterday ...
    الله يرحمه ويجعل قبره روضة من رياض الجنة
    -----
    InshaAllah u will have many happy days to come ... be strong and remember we are all here for you :)

     
  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    Blue dress .. navy girl .. outofreach .. ra-1 .. Thank you all

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger di.di said…

    Hang in there…

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    I am Diva

     
Post a Comment
<< Home