The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
HappY BirthDaY "The Road To Take"
Its been a year since I first posted .. Wow .. I can't believe that its been that long.
Happy Birthday My baby blog!


Hilarious!!!!!!

Labels: ,

posted by LinG-BLinG @ 9:41 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 2:47 AM, Blogger Navy Girl said…

    okay firs of all .. love the new look :D and happy B'day :P

     
  • At 4:55 AM, Blogger di.di said…

    Happy birthday Ling-Bling's blog!What a great milestone! I like stopping by. Keep up the good work.

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *LOL* Funny birthday song! :P

    Well, happy B-day blog!

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said…

    Happy birthday to your blog :D
    Hahahha the song is amazing :p
    a7la shay its country music heh :)

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    Navy girl .. drama div@ .. cece .. Ra-1 .. Thank you all :)

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats.

    is that you on the template?!

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    Blue Dress .. Thnx
    it might be! ;/

     
Post a Comment
<< Home