The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Things that Make ME Happy


Tagged by Fayoora

Things That Make Me Happy:

1. Being around my love ones.
2. Achieving a challenge.
3. Getting new Pjs & wearing them at a "desperate day".
4. Watching Sunrise.
5. A sunny day after a rainy day.
6. finishing a heavy task.
7. Eating .. almost anything.
8. Receiving a compliment :P
9. Spending my own money on people i care about.
10. Having ME time .. from time to time.
11. Cute .. non-whinny babies.


Thats about it...



I TAG MiYaFusHi, Blue Ice Envy, Ra-1, Amola and Chica Bonita Q8

Labels: , ,

posted by LinG-BLinG @ 1:30 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SHOTGUN

    - The Me Time is The Best Time ;P

    Nice list yo ;P

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Ra-1 said…

    that will be my next post inshaAllah!
    thank u sweetie :)

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Chica Bonita Q8 said…

    just found out I was tagged :) I'll post it soon inshala, thanks ..

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't this so cute?
    Alright, I promise I will post about this.

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG. Where are you?
    and ur blog needs a look change
    ASAP!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home