The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Friday, August 17, 2007
Stuff...
First of all .. Check this out!!
Is this fine for our bodies?? its scary to watch such a number appear on your thermometer.

Monday, August 13th 2007


-------------------------------------

Second of all .. Is this legal??

I visited a relative in AlSabah Hospital few days ago .. & this ad was posted right in front of the door. Its sad :/


-------------------------------------------------

& Finally .. Places I went to ...

This summer i went to Germany .. so far .. these are the places I've been to. Willing .. hopefully .. to enlarge their number in the future.




create your own visited country map


---------------------------------------------

Video of the summer ..


Music Videos - Christina Aguilera - Candyman

Music Video Codes

Labels: ,

posted by LinG-BLinG @ 7:02 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It reached 51 degrees last week.

    I love to travel. So far I've visited only 6% of the world. Go to TravBuddy.Com. ;)

    I never liked Christina Aguilera until I saw this video. Loved it!

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger Navy Girl said…

    i never saw that scary number !!! but i heard it reached 55 !!! now thats a lot !! :(

    oh and it breaks my heart to see this add .. i wish i can help ..

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    cece .. i love the song .. its so cute.

    navy .. i know .. it broke my heart too!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home