The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Saturday, August 11, 2007
I cry - Westlife

Labels: ,

posted by LinG-BLinG @ 12:33 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Westlife? :/ Sha5bary!

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd suggest you stick to Elvis. ;)

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    Elvis rules!
    but this song is cute too!

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Navy Girl said…

    wow westlife ?? i love them i still listen to their old songs .. they were great .. even better ...

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    navy .. yeah .. i always prefer old songs ..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home