The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Friday, May 25, 2012
Am I back??

Am I back?

 

Five years later?


What happened to me? Well .. there were drastic changes into my life. I lost few people, I got married, I had kids, and now .. I'm trying to move on by doing higher studies.

Life is weired .. destiny is a game of luck. you spend your day not knowing what might come up to you in the future. & suddenly .. BOOM .. you are living your future. you don't know how you got there. You look behind you and wonder.

Are my choices the best for me? Did I do the right thing.
well, You never know.

What I know now is .. I need a space to spill in my feelings and thoughts.

و .. ما بين بعينك

http://6arab.com/2012/6arab_song_listen_55509-rm.html
posted by LinG-BLinG @ 2:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home