The Road To Take by LinG-BlinG
About Me


Name: LinG-BLinG
Home: Kuwait
About Me: Kuwaiti Patriotic, Eager to enlarge my Knowledge and Willing to know the Best Road to Take.
See my complete profile

I Miss you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Support
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Previous Post
Archives
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Admiration...

"هذا بلا ابوك يا عقاب"

Labels: , , , ,

posted by LinG-BLinG @ 2:05 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what do you mean by this post ?

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger LinG-BLinG said…

    Hello "Anonymous" whoever you are .. I was just a loyal viewer for "Nimr Bin Adwan" the TV Series .. & thats a quote from the show.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home